Various 2nd Gen parts up for grabs.

Got any leftover parts for sale? List them here. Looking for Parts? Find them here!

Moderator: Regional Representative

Ty
POC Newbie
Year: 1974
Model: Fiebird
Engine: 350
Name: Tyrone Savill

Various 2nd Gen parts up for grabs.

Post by Ty » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:31 am

Hi,

I have quite a lot of 2nd generation Pontiac Firebird Parts that I would like to sell preferably with a sensible offer for the whole job lot. It starts from interior parts, like Front and back seats several speedo's dash Cover Bezel, heater blower switches, Consorts x2, a set of Appliance 70's custom wheels which will need re-chroming they are 15"x 10" rears with Cooper Cobra Tires fitted that were new at the time and so have done very little milage and no burn outs for that matter! Tread is like new still and the front ones are 14" x 7" Tyres are old and knackered on them though not Cooper Cobra either. I did notice though, when I took these off during my restoration, that these had been rubbing on the brake callipers a little and so, you would need to space them out off the Callipers. I fitted mine up with the old Wolfrace wheels instead. I do have a complete set of 70's Honey comb Firebird wheels in 15", but I am currently using one as a spare in my Trunk and would do an exchange for another 15" 70's Wolfrace Wheel not too bothered on width just it must be a 15" and a sensible price on the rest. Oh yeah and the Wolfrace must fit Pontiac not Mustang as I also found out during my resto. I have so much more than this, so please either contact me on here or via my email, which is [email protected]. I won't be asking the silly prices like what is on Ebay either. I can send you pictures of what I have got so you can see, just let me know. I look forward to someone contacting me soon. Cheers Ty.

millsy
POC Newbie
Year: 1969
Model: Firebird
Engine: 400
Name: Neil

Re: Various 2nd Gen parts up for grabs.

Post by millsy » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:47 pm

You got any pics of the honeycombs